Tuesday 31 July 2012

A rose is a rose is a rose


Second to, or possibly even surpassing my love for things decorated with the letter 'F', are things covered with Roses. When I started primary school my allocated symbol - on clothes peg, chair, drawer etc - was the rose and it's stuck with me ever since.

Pictured above are a few bits from my bunch of roses: a cross stitch rose cushion that belonged to my nan (yeah, D&G, my nan got there first), Vihkiruusu cushion and tea towel from Marimekko sample sale, candle given by an old flatmate, cushion made at Sew Over It class, top made at City Lit class, rose tea towel made at Make Lounge screen-printing class, the obligatory Cath Kidston mug, and Sanderson wallpaper, soon to be covering my hallway.

Unbelievably, this is me trying to keep my obsession under control...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...