Tuesday 24 July 2012

For F's sake


I wrote about things which feature letters of the alphabet for Domestic Sluttery this week. As I've mentioned before, I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with things featuring my own initial, 'F'. Yeah No Yeah were one of the people I featured in the article and this print (bought in a discount sale on Bamarang) was one of the things I picked up from the framers on Friday. Pictured with it is a small selection of the things I have that feature the letter F.


This stash includes no less than three tote bags decorated by the letter F (c/o alphabet bags, French Connection and my own screen-printing efforts), an F scrabble mug, an F brooch from the beautiful Jessie and Buddug shop and an F necklace given to me when I was a little girl.

Once I left the house without realising I was wearing the necklace and carrying two of my F totes.   A great look, I'm sure. What's the name for this addiction? A F-renzy maybe. More importantly, I'm not sure what the solution is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...