Friday 2 May 2014

My vintage fashion books in Mollie Makes!


I have a piece about my collection of fashion books in the latest issue of Mollie Makes, with a selection of my favourites, old and new, pictured. There's lots to inspire in this issue of the magazine: a placket DIY from Tilly Walnes of Tilly and the Buttons, a glimpse inside the gorgeous home of Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar and a make your own book clutch bag tutorial.

As ever, there's a selection of vintage books for sale in my Etsy shop: recently updated to include a 1950s Penguin editor of Dior by Dior and Nancy Hall-Duncan's History of Fashion Photography amongst other delights. I'd love for you to go and take a look.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...